Nowadays, you can get pretty much anything delivered with a few taps on your smartphone. Think about it – meal kits, your medicine, beauty products – it’s all available to be delivered to your door each month. Now, you can even have a monthly supply of dog food, crafted just for your pup, delivered right to you with NewRoad Foods.
Subscription services have really taken off in the past few years – and with good reason! Our lives are busier than ever, and we don’t have the time or the inclination to run around different stores shopping for our favorite products. Subscription services are convenient, easy, and often very cost-effective. Across the US, millions of us are signed up to a variety of subscription services – from wine clubs to bath bombs. Andwhile we pamper ourselves and our families, too many of us dog owners still schlep that 40lb bag of dog food home from the pet store every few months. But now, there’s a better way.
At NewRoad Foods, we offer a delivery service just for your dog. We make our dog food fresh every week and send your monthly supply in four weekly portions. We ensure your dog always eats fresh, great-tasting food. We also offer free delivery, which in our opinion, is preferable to hauling that 40lb sack of kibble to the car!
As with anything, there are pros and cons to dog food delivery. We try to be as transparent as possible and like to make sure our customers have all the information they need to make the right choice for their dogs. Here’s our take on the pros & cons of subscription dog food delivery:
Pros of Subscription Dog Food Delivery
- Fresh, Great Tasting Food. Many dry dog foods have shelf lives of years and are sold in huge plastic bags. Not NewRoad Foods. We make our food fresh every week, baked to order. Our food retains its nutritional value, and tastes great – you can find out more about our nutritional qualities here!
- Never Run Out of Dog Food Again. Our meal plans are tailored to your dog’s diet, so each month, you’ll get just the right amount to keep everyone’s belly full. Your food will come every four weeks, and you won’t even have to think about it until it turns up on your doorstep. With NewRoad Foods, it’s easy to adjust your delivery size at any time to account for hungry mouths or new family members. Find out how much is right for your dog here!
- All Your Dog Food Needs, Delivered. We don’t just make dog food, we make treats too! Our Protein Chips are made with simple natural ingredients, including Chicken and Coconut Oil – and are some of the healthiest treats around. They’re low calorie, packed with lean protein, and most important, delicious! Add a pack to your order today!
Cons of Subscription Dog Food Delivery
- Subscription Dog Food is more expensive. Some wet dog food subscription companies can run hundreds of dollars a month. Don’t get us wrong, we love our dogs, but that’s a little much. At NewRoad Foods, our dog food subscriptions start from just $32 per month.
- Some Subscriptions Aren’t Flexible Around Your Needs. Some companies will lock you into six or twelve-month commitments, which isn’t great if your dog’s dietary needs change, or your financial situation alters. Our subscription works on a month-to-month basis, and you can skip deliveries, change quantities, or try new foods anytime you like.
- It’s Tough to Try Before You Buy. You might be able to pick up a small sample bag of food in the pet store for a few dollars, but with online dog food subscription companies, you often have to sign up for a full month of deliveries. Even with introductory offers, it’s still not cheap. At NewRoads, we want to make it easy for your dog to try our food – which is why we offer a heavily discounted trial pack for just $10 – featuring 1lb of our fresh baked dry dog food, and a bag of our finest Protein Chips.
Still not sure? Why not try out a Trial Pack today? Just $10 w/ free shipping. Get yours here!